….Have a look at just SOME of the things we do!
- Over 200 reptiles
- See species from all over the world as well as those native to Canada
- Meet the zoo keepers
- LIVE, educational demonstrations
- Nature Walk and Pond
- Hiking Trail
- Dinosaur Dig, Dig for Real Bones
- Life Sized Dinosaurs and Life Sized Skeletons
- Canada’s largest crocodile slide!
- Canada’s only Stonehenge replica
- Reptile handling and husbandry courses
- Professional Consultation
- The only reptile facility to stock antivenin for the venomous snakes on its grounds.
- Participation in the Species Survival Plan (SSP) of numerous reptile species
- Legitimate and internationally coordinated endangered species breeding programs
- Wildlife Rescue
- Reptile Rescue
For More Detailed Information, Please Click Here for PDF
Special “Behind the Scenes” Tours – For more information Click Here